Precision engineering of moisture resistant cross-grain laminated wood let us create frames so strong you can count on them for a lifetime - we guarantee it.
Dado-cut overlapping joints reinforced with additional hardwood blocks. All base rail joints are further reinforced with corner blocks that are glued and screwed into place.
3. SEAT SPRING
Our exclusive, lifetime-guaranteed blue steel seat spring delivers unmatched comfort and durability. And, unlike eight-way hand-tied springs, it never needs retying or replacing to keep you from getting that sinking feeling a few years from now.
Sofa in and out arms lined and padded for ultra-comfort.
5. HIGH RESILIENT PLUSH CUSHION
The Plush Cushion features 2.5 lb. high resiliency polyurethane foam topped with 1.2 lb. density polyurethane foam and a 1 oz. fiber wrap - all in a white fabric wrap. This cushion has a Lifetime Warranty.
1. SPACE-SAVING RECLINING
Space-saving mechanism requires one-inch wall proximity for all reclining positions.
Durable frames of furniture-grade laminates, with joint less, one-piece arm construction, backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
3. SEAT SPRINGS
Flexsteel patented Blue Ribbon Seat Springs or Dual Flex Spring System® mounted in the tubular steel frame and guaranteed for life.
4. CONCEALED RELEASE
Concealed release mechanism saves space and allows tables to be placed closer to arm.
5. HIGH DENSITY CUSHION (HC)
The High Resiliency Cushion uses a 2.0 lb. High Resiliency heavy density polyurethane foam core with bonded polyester fibers.
1. Wood Laminates create a durable frame backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
2. Sinuous Wire back springs add firm support.
3. Optional Lumbar Support provides adjustable firmness for lower back support.
4. Counter-Balanced Linkage allows back to stop in any position from upright to full recline.
5. One-Piece Arm Construction enhances long-term durability.
6. High-Density, High-Resiliency Foam is wrapped in soft polyester fiber for seating comfort.
7. Dual Flex® Spring System achieves a new standard in both comfort and quality; features a limited lifetime warranty (patent pending).
8. Unitized Tubular Steel Seat Frame is added for durability.
9. Washers and Bushings at major pivot points ensure smooth operation of the reclining mechanism; backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
10. A Gentle Pull releases the handle-activated ottoman mechanism.
Details and features
Exquisite design details
Our styles feature intricate details that give each collection high-end appeal. Details feature a variety of materials from wood carvings and nail head trim to metal, leather, and mirror accents that add a unique touch to each overall design.
Solids and veneers
Our design and engineering teams carefully select solids and veneers that showcase the natural beauty found in wood grains around the world. Pieces are crafted with a multi-step finishing process to achieve a rich depth and luster.
Many of the dressers and chests in our bedroom collections have cedar-lined bottom drawers to provide a fresh, aromatic scent and to act as a natural moth and mildew repellent.
All mirrors in our collections are detailed with beveled mirror glass for a polished, high-end look.
Most of our night stands feature a drawer that includes a convenient charging station, and our media chests are designed with cable-accessible compartments to accommodate multiple electronic components.
Felt-lined drawers and jewelry trays
Most of the top drawers in our bedroom pieces feature soft, felt-lined drawers that protect jewelry. Additionally, most of our dressers include a removable felt-lined jewelry tray.
To ensure a lifetime of smoothly operating drawers, most pieces feature side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery to ensure a strong and tight fit.
Center bed supports
Our beds feature center supports with adjustable levelers to ensure even support. Queen beds have three center supports while king beds have four.
Double-bolted bed rails
Our bed assembly employs two bolts in each corner of the rail at a 90-degree angle to help ensure a secure fit for maximum stability.
Flexsteel uses a patented blue steel spring system, an upgraded foam seat in all motion, leather and upholstery. For the bedrooms there are built in power supplies in all nightstands, hidden jewlery storage in dressers ad chests and solid dovetail drawers.